Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The last stop :( Vancouver BC!

Hey again guys,

This is one of my last posts. I know it is sad, right? But I am now in Vancouver. We left Banff at around 9 am and got in at around 7 pm. I just checked in to my hotel, and Kiah met up with us at the hotel! It was great to see Kiah because I had not seen her in a few months. She is doing well, apart from a few scrapes and bruises, of course.

Kiah crashed the night in our hotel. The next day we all went to a Vancouver White Caps FC Game. It was a very entertaining match. After we all went to a nice restaurant called the Five Sails. Overall I would give the restaurant a 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Fine dining in Vancouver

The weather is out west is very different than that of Central Canada. To show what I mean, here are some climate graphs of Vancouver and Toronto:

This is a Vancouver climate graph
This is a Toronto climate graph

No comments:

Post a Comment