Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Calgary AB!

Hey guys,

The pool where I spent as much time as I could!
I am now in Calgary and almost done my road trip :(. But that means that I am that much closer to seeing my big sister Kiah :)! We left Regina at about 9:00 am, and arrived at about 5:00 pm. So after we got to Calgary, we checked in at the Fairmont Palliser. The Fairmont Palliser is owned by the same company that owns the Chateau Laurier and the Chateau Frontenac. It is a very nice hotel.



The next morning we went to the Calgary Zoo. We spent the morning there. My favourite part was the hippopotamuses and watching them under water.

Hippos that I saw at the Calgary Zoo

In the afternoon, we went to the Calgary Stampede. My favourite part of this was the chuckwagon race.

Chuckwagon Racing at the Calgary Stampede

No comments:

Post a Comment