Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The First Stop! Toronto ON

Hey again guys! Today is my first stop, Toronto, Ontario. Because it took us (mostly my sister) so long to get packed, we didn't arrive in Toronto until late last night, around 10 or 11 pm. This morning we got up around 9:30 or 10 am. My dad, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, and I all went to a nice restaurant for breakfast. It was called Sunny Morning and it was near Yonge and St. Clair St in downtown Toronto.

After breakfast, we all went to see the tallest building in Canada, the CN Tower. There is this nice little lemonade stand there so we all had some lemonade. After the CN Tower we went for lunch at Caplansky's Delicatessen, which is located at 356 College St. This place has phenomenal smoked meat, the best I have ever had.

Then we went to Rogers Centre to watch a Jays game. And guess what? They won! After our long day, we just went back to my aunt's apartment and had dinner there, because we had been eating out all day. Tomorrow we will be heading out of Toronto and into the U.S.

So long for now
Lucas
The tallest building in Canada, the CN Tower
Me standing outside Caplansky's

No comments:

Post a Comment