Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Chicago IL. Home of Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. Oh and our stop in Rochester MN

Hey again guys, I know I have been blabbing on about my awesome road trip across Canada, so I will try and keep this one as short as possible. Just kidding, I know you love reading about my trip so it will be regular length. We left Toronto at 9 am and arrived in Chicago at 4:45 pm. After we got in, we went and checked in and went for a swim. The next morning we went to the sets of my two favourite T.V. shows. Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I got to meet the two Lieutenants of Truck 81 and Squad 3! These characters are played by Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney. I also met the rest of the cast. This was just Chicago Fire! Then I went and saw some of the taping of the new show Chicago P.D. Sofia Bush and all of the actors were really nice.

The next morning we got up and were on the road by 8:00 am, and we arrived in Rochester, Minnesota. Yes, Rochester, Minnesota, not Rochester, NY. Now the only reason that we stopped there was because my sister happened to have a hockey camp there. It also split the drive between Chicago and Winnipeg. We said our tearful goodbyes to Aisha, then went to our hotel to stay the night. We did nothing special this night. Tomorrow we will brave Canadian Customs.

Well so long for now, you awesome fans of Lucas' Awesome Road Trip Across Canada!
I will talk to you later
Bye
p.s. The following are a couple of pictures from Chicago and Rochester!

The cast of one of my favourite T.V. shows, Chicago Fire!
The cast of the new show on NBC/GLOBAL, Chicago P.D.
The first thing I saw when I drove into Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment